23.11.08

'Tis not yer usual blogpost.

I would want to blog more about AFA. About how cool Ichirou Mizuki and his ani-songs were, the various booths, and some of the shows as well.

But there's other issues i want to talk about. =3

As I was going back. I talked to this old lady. She was an Indonesian; I had to figure out myself since she was talking in Malay, but in a weird dialect. =3 She's a worker at the Army Market; I think I probably saw her before. ANYWAYS...

We talked about a lot of stuffs, about religion, about Malay teenagers really going corrupted nowadays, about the future... anything out of the blue, really. But after that, I really had a new lease of life, somehow. And I learnt something important: "Mind over Body". I'll really try to change myself from now on.

Means, expect a lot of unexpected things to happen, guys.

Okay, other random stuffs than happened today:

1. I spent ZILCH during my time in AFA. =D

2. The queue for cosplayers' pre-registration was non-existant. The normal queue was godlike though. Rein and Kei had to suffer through it. =3

3. Spidey was crazy enough to buy 3 bags full of figurines. =_=

4. I was eating at Macs with Denise and Yukihoshi. Then Yuki left and suddenly the Zoo people arrived. Oh noes. Sure hope they don't have such wild imaginations. D=

5. Denise missed 2 of her buses before I had to help wave for the 3rd one, lol. She got lucky there. And it all happened within 2 minutes. XDDDD

No comments: