22.3.09

What's in my head right now?

I let off a lot of steam yesterday. ORZ

Me and Melo were at Spidey's house that time, then Spidey was doing her props. After that, we had a long (and I mean LONG) talk about past stuffs. We were bitching and badmouthing quite a bit (a bit... maybe not ah). I really talked my heart out. Ah, the good times.

Then today I was there again, with Rei, Ashley and Shinji. Pretty much a screwed up day as I had nothing to do (Shinji never bring my skinsuit =_=) And some bugger was only paying ________ to ______ while ignoring the ___ of __ mostly. (Go fill in the blanks yerself, yo.) So I was suspecting something. More like assuring, 'cos I had suspected a long time back. I talked to Spicey (lolz) about it and he had the same idea. Then at dinner, I was talking to Mao about it, and he thought the same too. HMMM.

I dunno, I might be a bit clueless, but I can damn well predict an outcome by logic and instinct. But hey, I ain't telling anybody yet. Hurhur~

No comments: