18.11.08

Late Report!!

I was supposed to blog about my weekend yesterday, but was lazy, hehe~

SATURDAY:
Went to do one last filming session at RDA. I was so tired from waking up too early, I slept during half the time there =3. But in all, it was a really good session; my group worked really hard that day.

Then I headed over with Calyx to meet my new band at Chinatown. She tagged along 'cos it was too early for her to go back home XD. In the end, only the guitarists and I were playing, because one of them had a tutorial session with the other =_=. I think they should practice on their own 1st and get at least 1 or 2 songs right before jamming, otherwise it would be a waste of money. That's why I hate going jamming D=. But I ended up getting an ear muffler. FOR FREE! XD

SUNDAY:
Went out with the zoo peeps. Rein got lost, AGAIN. -makes an L-rainbow sign-

We went to find some cosplay stuffs (Spidey specifically), before making a trip to our intended lunch area, Dallas Fried Chicken. It was PACKED. WE ended up at a nearby kopitiam instead. T_T

Then we headed over to Spidey's office and slacked there. Some did props, some played games (Typing of the Dead, LOL) and I was playing Guitar Freaks. It's funny when I saw the other zoo peeps' blogs saying I was playing Guitar HERO. XDDDD

Then Melo went off 1st as we headed over to Vivo for dinner at KFC. We talked a lot of crap during that time, haha.

Then we went off home, and I took MRT. I TOOK MRT. That's amazing by my standards. XD

Okays, end of report. Now for slightly more serious (but still funny) stuff:

Seriously, I've got a premonition of a deja vu happening. But let's see what happens. And sometimes I really find it HARD to ask a girl out. Kinda scary like watching a horror movie. =3

No comments: